We are looking for
an experienced Legal Advisor with good knowledge of Serbian law and EU law, who wants to contribute to solutions to secure healthy food for future generations. As a Legal Advisor, you will be responsible for reviewing and drafting contracts and other legal documents, conducting legal research, and staying up-to-date with changes to laws and regulations. Your role will also involve providing legal advice and guidance to our company on a wide range of legal issues including new sustainable models of large-scale farming, traceability, novel types of healthy foods and work on food legislation changes.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on a wide range of legal issues, including corporate law, labor law, data protection law, property law, contracts and regulatory compliance
- Assist Legal team manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure delivery of services
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, internal normative acts and other legal documents
- Procuring licenses, certifications, and confirmations on behalf of the company’s needs
- Conducting legal research and keeping up-to-date with changes to laws and regulations
- Performing legal tasks related to the regulation and protection of copyright and industrial property rights
- Keeping a record of all legal documents and proceedings for the company
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company’s strategy in alignment with business development
- Advising other teams on new laws, existing laws and legal rights that would impact functionality of the business
- Work in sync with Login5 Foundation’s values and vision
Your experiences and skills
- Law University degree required; master degree desirable
- At least 8 years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house or in a similar legal role
- Good knowledge of Serbian law and EU law
- Excellent proficiency in English and Serbian
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills, proactive attitude with high degree of personal ownership
- Our mission is to create healthy food, accessible to everyone at affordable prices. We aim to improve the future of agriculture and ensure a sustainable food system for future generations.
- Our legal team actively embraces this vision and legally contributes to the development of new sustainable models for large farms, ensuring traceability systems, and researching innovations related to healthy food. Additionally, we are committed to making changes in food legislation.
- If you wish to join our team and contribute with your legal expertise to the achievement of our goals, we invite you to apply.
Want to be informed about new job openings?
By submitting your email, you consent to subscribe to our e-newsletter to receive the latest LoginEKO updates. You can withdraw your consent at any time, more info here.