We are looking for
an aspiring HR manager with a drive to explore new practices that foster strong and connected teams. We believe that shaping our organizational culture in line with our cause and values is necessary to achieve our vision.
- Managing and supervising our hiring process in collaboration with hiring managers
- Overseeing the onboarding process, ensuring a warm welcome to our new team members
- Organizing and coordinating various trainings, such as SDI, conflict avoidance and resolution training
- Providing support in organizing team buildings to have amazing bonding experiences
- Having a dynamic schedule with occasional trips to Serbia
- Work in sync with Login5 Foundation’s values and vision
Your experiences and skills
- Great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for continuous learning and growth in the world of modern organizations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team-centric environment
- A proactive approach and a solution-focused mindset when facing challenges
- Being a great talker, but also an active listener
- A high level of personal ownership in all roles
- Experience in managing HR processes with a startup mindset is considered a plus
- HR practices that prioritize trust, fairness and transparency are the way we roll
- Committed to our cause and cultivating a positive work culture that inspires our best contribution
- Blending nature, advanced technology and great teams can work wonders in achieving remarkable results
Want to be informed about new job openings?
By submitting your email, you consent to subscribe to our e-newsletter to receive the latest LoginEKO updates. You can withdraw your consent at any time, more info here.